I write this with immense pain in my heart, just like how i did every single time (One such post was an RTI that I had filed: https://sureshe.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/rejected-rejected-and-rejected/)
Why are you bombing India, year after year, city after city, killing children, men, women of all religions, all castes, and all walks of life? Let me remind you something
• If your intention is to disrupt the communal harmony, there is enough disruption already. Thanks to our progressive leadership
• If your intention is to create fear, then there is enough fear already. Women fear sexual harassment; men who raise voice against injustice fear assassination, children fear fatal diseases such as diarrhea
• If your intention is to slow our economy down, it doesn’t matter because more than 70% of India lives below poverty line although that may have changed slightly with new policies i.e. Rs 27 a day is the new poverty line
• If your intention is to kill innocent people, just look around, fire accidents in theaters, factories, stampedes in temples
• If your intention is to test our intelligence, then dont bother , Our leaders have already nailed it down depending on which religion the leader belongs to, they have already identified who the culprit is
• If your intention is to try our judiciary, then be assured, that even the top criminal in our country walks free with his head held high
• If your intention is to disrupt my life, the common man, then don’t, I will simply crib about it or may be protest and I will go back to my life
• If your intention is to simply be inhuman, barbaric, ruthless, then let me warn you, it’s a stiff competition
And as you can see there is really no reason why you have to do this. So stop the mindless killing!
I’m not sure what i should infer from the above, but I know this much, the more I confine myself to I, Me and Myself (includes family) the world around me is going to crumble because
• They are united in their resolve to hurt us, and we are not – we are fighting amongst ourselves
• They are far too advanced in technology, and we are not – we are far too backward
• They have a single agenda, and we have no agenda
I don’t remember when was the last time I questioned my local corporator, the municipal councilor, the MLA, the CM, the MP!
I don’t remember when was the last time I filed an RTI, I filed a PIL or even filed a simple complaint with the authorities!
I don’t remember when was the last time I spared a thought for the farmer who committed suicide or the women who was raped or the girl child who was killed or the engineer who was killed!
I’m afraid if I still confine myself to I, ME and MYSELF, then I might as well lay down a red carpet for anyone to simply come disrupt me and destroy me!